CCHI is awarded SABIC global qualified supplier

CCHI is awarded SABIC(Saudi Basis Industries Corporation) global qualified supplier to supply skids modules, pressure vessels, reactors, heat exchangers, towers and other equipment for SABIC global projects and plants.

SABIC was found on September 6 of 1976. It is a joint-stock system enterprise with 300 millions shares. The government holds 70%, while the rest of 30% belongs to the investors of Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States. The company’s total assets is about 100 billion rials, equal to 26 billion US dollars. The annual average profit is 6 billion rials, equal to 1.6 billion US dollars. SABIC is currently the world’s forth largest chemical company, mainly engaged in chemical, fertilizer, steel, aluminum, etc. Meanwhile, it is the third largest manufacturer of polyethylene and the forth largest manufacturer of propylene in the world. The head office of SABIC is in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia.

CCHI is now stepping further in middle-east and international market.

Chungchak Heavy Industry © COPYRIGHT 2016 ALL RIGHT RESERVED